Thursday, February 10, 2011

I feel as though I need a theme song.

This post numero uno on this so-called blog of mine. I am still unsure of what at all I want to achieve with this but, all I know is it feels good to write. In honor of how many people probably won't read this (and thanks if you do!), I thought I might as well tell you about myself, since it's obvious that you're just dying to know. ;)

For starters, my name is Kylie Danielle, yet I enjoy being called Kyls.
Singing is my passion, there is nothing in the world that I love more than singing.
I'm a small girl (5'0") with big dreams, big ideas and an obsession with Disney movies.
I enjoy writing. A lot.
A lot of people would never expect that I absolutely love hockey.
I think a lot. About everything, and sometimes it gets me in trouble.
Friendship and family means the world to me, and I'm known to be friendly and social.
I like food, more than I should.
Lastly, I am a Christian, I love the Lord and I do my best to live for Him even though I constantly fall short.

I really hope that people actually read this, as shallow and lame as that sounds. Yet, at the same time, I just want to write.

This means that I'm done with post number one, and I'm fairly content with the outcome, yeah? :) I'd like to pretend that I'm blog savvy and have a cute and clever little sign off but, I don't. So instead of sitting here, staring at my screen and thinking of something, I'll stare at a screen with moving pictures and think of something.

Later bro,
Kyls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment