Sunday, February 13, 2011

February is always just the weirdest month.

February marks a lot of different and awkward but exciting and important things for me:
1. Basketball ends, which is always bittersweet.
2. Choir retreat. <3
3. Valentine's Day.
4. Less time to plan my birthday. :P

The season is now over which is a sad thing but, also somewhat of a relief. I'll be more free and more available, and less stressed. I'm questioning whether or not I'm going to choose to play next year. I really like basketball but, I barely got to play this year and that's rather discouraging. So I'm really not sure about that yet. The season ended with a good game, and a fantastic trip to Knott's with the team.

Choir retreat is next week, and I am both stoked and freaking out. This means that Musicale is about a month away and we are not prepared at all. I haven't practiced my solo at all, and Brioso still has lots of work to do on "God of Wonders" and "Father of Light". Crazy... crazy crazy crazy.

Valentines Day... ick. This day is whatever to me. As much I enjoy the fact that I will have a Valentine this year, it's still a rather annoying concept. Especially being that mine this year will again be lonely and mediocre being that my significant other has class that evening and school during the day. So, I don't know. I guess I'll be telling you about that later.

And lastly... my birthday is about 3 weeks away and I am freaking out. :P

As much as I want to make this something worth reading, I'm currently in a rush and stressed and I will hope to sign on elaborate later.
Later bro,
Kyls.

No comments:

Post a Comment