Tuesday, May 31, 2011

It's go time.

I have a lot say... but does that surprise anyone?

My brother is graduating in 3 days... 3. And well, he hates it when I do this, but I don't care. Being his sister is a blessing. Despite the fact that he shoots me with rubberbands on a daily basis, throws grapes at my wall, yells at me through my door, stinks up the bathroom, and uses the hot water, I love my brother so much. He is hilarious and genuine and being a part of his life has been awesome. He's going to go far, I know it.

Also, silly Joe hacked my blog because he's a butt and wrote that last post, if that wasn't obvious, and I apologize for that. BUT! Tour was fantastic. Such a tiring, exciting, stressful, amazing blessing.

We were blessed with the ability to perform is some very beautiful and welcoming churches and we met some really great friends at some awesome high schools as well. We also stayed in a few beautiful homes and visited a lot of cool sites. Getting back into the swing of things was difficult, but tour was definitely worth it.
Literally the day after tour was the Jr. Sr. Luau, which was also very fun. I was able to spend some time getting closer to a lot of the people in my class as well as the senior class... and well, I write kick-butt letters. ;) 
Knowing the my junior is now over, knowing (not really!) the whirlwind that is about to take place this next year... I'm nervous. I'm actually really freaking scared, but I'm also confident that in time, God has big things for me. 
"Wait for the Lord.
Be strong, take heart
and wait for the Lord."
Psalm 27:14

It's been a crazy ride and it about to get even crazier! But summer is here and I'm looking forward to lots of sun, singing, traveling, friends, family... 
It's summertime! 

This is my year. 

Later bro,
Kyls.


No comments:

Post a Comment