Monday, May 9, 2011

Joe Barbour

"Aight yall. It is time to write this long-awaited post about a great friend and total butt named Joe.

If any of you, my avid readers, know Joe Barbour, you know how talented he is. I hate to admit it, and I rarely actually tell him, but he is a musical prodigy. He can sing as well as play any instrument in the world.

However, Joe knows it. In fact, he lets it feed his ego until his head is about to burst with pride. I can't give you a specific example but his general attitude just rubs on me.

Joe also can be cruel. He has a legit heart for people but he chooses to be mean instead, mercilessly tearing me down in his humor. I almost never deserve it and I'm mean only in retaliation, but he does it all the same.

Like I said, though, he has a real heart for people. I think he loves me in a pretty deep agape way; he just has a hard time showing it. In fact, I know that he really wants my relationship with God to be better than it is. His heart breaks for me when I get emotional, because he knows it comes from a deeper problem than just my circumstances. I wish I could pray with him about it sometime. He would like that.

His meanness isn't usually even intended to hurt me anymore, it is just a habit that is hard to break. He is trying though, and like I said; he loves me. Maybe writing this will encourage him to break those habits."

Oh, these silly people that think they can mess with my blog. :P
Thanks Joe. I still hate you...just kidding. Love you too, friend. K, bye.

Later bro,
Kyls.

No comments:

Post a Comment