Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let the whirlwind begin.

We are officially on tour!

Friday afternoon, with 6 students crammed in a little van with LOTS of luggage, left the Apple Valley Christian School parking lot with their headphones in, their hands reaching for the nearest snack foods, and big smiles on their faces. The 8 and a half hours were surprisingly more fun than I thought. (Not that I don't love the company of my friends, but that's 8 and a half hours we're talking about!) So, after a few extremely essential stops (food, bathroom, Starbucks), we arrived at our destination at approx. 10pm on Friday night.
After room assignments were figured out and we were decked out in our jammies, it was immediately bed-time. After a restful night, we had a performance this morning that lifted my spirits and excited me...even through my fatigue. It may sound silly, but sometimes I think that there's nothing I love more than just singing. This morning in particular made me think this because of a super sweet and responsive crowd, but even in situations that lack such audience, I really just love it.

All in all, I'm pretty blessed... even though freakin' Joe is staring over my shoulder as I write this... It's going to be a long week. But 100% worth it.

Later bro,
Kyls. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment