Wednesday, April 6, 2011

You are stirring up songs in me.

School is back in session, my stress has gone back it's normal "through the roof" state, my daddy is home, we are getting ready for Brioso Tour and it's a whole new month.

Sometimes I really think that I should have all of this figured out. I've been in high school for three years, I've dealt with tests and essays and projects and drama and annoying teachers and missing assignments and singing songs over and over to perfect our Brioso performances... but, this time, it's different.
It almost like I have two giant nets hanging over me. One is full of my friends, summer, short shorts, the beach, freedom, car keys, late nights, parties and Hume. I want this net to fall on me, so bad. I can not wait to be drenched in summer sun and spend endless amounts of time with my friends. This net has fun and freedom and happiness.


This other net though...not so much. This net is my reminder of everything that's gone wrong. This net is my reminder that I'm tired and I'm sick and I'm overwhelmed and I'm lonely and I'm hurt and I really miss the ways things used to be. The threat of this huge weight falling on me seems far more imminent than the other. It seems these ropes are a little less strong and a little more willing to break.
Yet, to be completely honest, I'm happy and I'm hopeful.
I really mean that.

Ps: This song is my jaaaam. ;D

Later bro,
Kyls. :)

1 comment:

  1. if you need somebody to talk to or just to hang out with... here i am:)!

    ReplyDelete