Thursday, April 21, 2011

I wish that I had something deep, cute or clever to say.

But I don't.

As I stare at this screen, I simply sit in the middle of the traffic of my thoughts. My life honestly has started taking a turn for the better and I'm so hopeful and excited for what is to come. Summer is on the horizon, the beginning of my senior year is slowly making its way to me, Brioso is leaving for tour in like, 2 weeks (!!!) and well, I'm a happy panda. :)

Yesterday and today was spent in the company of my best friend (and a few other awesome people!) who I am forever grateful for. We visited her ABS house and took part in a few great discussions and well, showing up Zach Wingard in basketball was also great fun. ;) Sometimes it takes sharing a polar bear blanket, chowing down on popcorn and Swedish Fish, watching cartoons and simply laughing together to realize that God has blessed with me some of the greatest friends ever.


On a different note, my mind right now seems to have more traffic than Bear Valley road at rush-hour. With the upcoming holiday, Watson essay topics bouncing around in my head, events from the past few days, my thoughts seem to be running away from me. The sunburn ain't doing great things either. :P 

With all that being said, I wish I had something interesting to give you, some bits of wisdom from my ginger mind, but I'm afraid that I don't. Just a bunch of smiles and some silly pictures. Thank you for actually reading this, it really does mean a lot. I really am blessed with the chance to be with amazing people that love me and that support me, and you being one of them, thanks. I love you. :)

On that note, I bid you farewell.

Later bro,
Kyls. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment