Monday, March 21, 2011

"Oh em gee guyz. It's a painting party!"

It's week two of break and there is paint all over the place.

This week, my mom and I have taken on the project of moving my room into the adjacent bedroom, painting my new room and also painting my furniture. Sunday, with the help of my father, we moved everything out of both rooms. That evening, Ross helped sand down some of the bigger pieces of furniture. Today, Katie and Manuel helped me start the painting process and we almost have everything done! With a "baby taco" (Baja Taco) break and a paint war in the middle, my friends and I have accomplished some awesome stuff. I'm so thankful for my friends that'll sacrifice a day just to help me paint. Thanks. :)


We are almost getting ready to paint the room on Wednesday and despite that all of my clothes and things are displaced throughout my house and that the couch has turned into my bed for a few days, I'm excited and very proud of all our hard work.

Day 3 of Operation Move & Paint, here we come. :P

Later bro,
Kyls. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment