Saturday, July 23, 2011

You from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only Ten-I-See. ;)

My hunk of burnin' love.
;)

I'm currently in Tennesee!
And it's really freaking pretty here.


As beautiful as it is out here, I honestly miss home a lot. I don't miss the desert so much, but I miss my family and I miss my friends. Oh my gosh, I miss them so much. I miss my church. Saturday night means Fuel and Harbor and I really want to be there tonight. I guess I never knew how much I loved it there... wow, never thought I'd be saying that.
I hate the desert. It's hot and ugly and surprisingly crowded, but I love the people I have there. I love them. 

The main reason that I came out to Tennessee was to visit Belmont University, I have a scheduled tour for said college on Monday and as excited as I am to see it, I feel like I might have also changed my mind a little. As beautiful as the campus is, as great as their reputation is, I don't know if I'm really ready to completely uproot myself and move all the way out here. I don't know. At the same time though, I do love it out here. Being that I'm living with two working adults and the daughter of one who actually has a life out here, I am kind of a tag-along and a stranger. I have yet to really see what TN has to offer me. So, I don't know... I just don't. The future freaks me out. 

I have a lot of thinking to do. A lot of planning to do.
My thoughts are (as always) running at like, 100 miles an hour and I feel stuck. 
Stuck, but hopeful.

Later bro,
Kyls.

No comments:

Post a Comment